Between the kids & the housework I barely get much time to craft, so I’m always looking for a “quick” make the day before. Easter is no exception. I’ve whipped up these super easy Paper Bunny Bags in less than 10 minutes using whatever I could find in my craft stash.
Here’s how I did it;
1. Grab a paper bag & fold in half length ways.
2. Roughly cut a semi circle down the folded edge (so you make two ears)
3. Cut up to the bottom of the ear & remove unwanted piece paper bag. Open out bag to reveal Bunny Ears.
4. Roughly cut out inner part of ears with pink paper/cards (Stampin’ Up! does have a semi circle punch, which would have made this quicker but I don’t have it – sigh!)
5. Fill bag with Easter treats. I used some carrot jelly sweets carrots 🥕
6. Gather the ears together roughly.
7. Use some ribbon to fasten together. I found the wider ribbon worked better.
There you have your super quick, super easy Easter Bunny Bag 🐰
Happy Easter weekend everyone 💛