This beautiful new paper, Nature’s Poem, is one of my new favourites in the Annual Catalogue 2018-2019.
The colours are a gorgeous mix of delicate and bold, using the brand new Grapefruit Grove, returning favourite Mint Macaron and current In Colour, Tranquil Tide.
I wanted to show off these papers at my upcoming catalogue launch, so I decided to create paper banners which I could hang around the room.
If you would like to make your own, here are the instructions.
You will need:
2 x DSP (12″x 12″)
1. Cut your DSP in half so it measures 6″ x 12″. On the length mark every 4″ along (so you should have 4″, 8″ and 12″ marked). Turn the paper around, and mark 2″, 6″ and 10″ along the length. So you are marking the halfway mark (the bottom of pennants).
2. Use your trimmer to cut from the marked points (or scissors work too). So you end up with triangle pennants like above.
3. Use a hole punch along the top to create holes for your twine to thread through.
4. Thread your pennants through, creating your own pattern.
5. Lastly hang your handmade bunting up, sit back and admire your handiwork. Make sure everyone else sees it too, and be sure to share the love of how to!
Nature’s Poem DSP will be available June 1st via my online shop. In the meantime why not check out the range of Designer Series Paper (DSP) on offer, hurry though as they will be retiring soon.