A couple of weeks ago I shared a card on Instagram that is my go to for kids birthdays. It’s really simple to make, and you don’t even need Stampin’ Up! equipment for it *gasp*!!!!!
So here are the instructions, if you would like to make your own Monster cards;
1. Cut a piece of card to 10 x 14.2cm using a trimmer (or scissors and ruler if you don’t have one).
2. Use a large circle Framelit to cut out the mouth. Or draw round a sellotape roll and cut out.
3. Use a smaller circle framelit to cut out 2 eyes, or a circle punch, or even simply draw round a coin and cut out. Whatever you have, use it!
4. Punch out two small black circles using a hole punch (or if you have Large Letters Framelits you can use the colon (:) framelit)
5. Stick everything down onto a card base. I did wonky eyes for that Crazy Monster effect but you can do it however you like.
7. Punch out another small white circle & cut in half. Stick in the mouth for teeth, and hey presto, you’ve made your own Monster.
8. You can do all kinds of different coloured monster faces, just use up whatever you’ve got and experiment. I used brand new colours, Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick to create my monsters below.