Project Life is a wonderful way to create photo albums with all your precious memories, using pre-designed card collections that help bring your pages to life. It is a quick and easy way to create memory pages; you simply slip photos into the photo pocket pages and choose decorative and journalling cards to go alongside.
The card kits come in a variety of themes, which include:
It’s so easy to get started with Project Life;
- Choose an album, either small (6×8″) or large (12×12″).
- Now select the appropriate size photo pocket pages. E.g., If you have chosen a small album, you will need the small 6×8″ photo pages, and if large then you will need the large 12 x 12″ pages. The layouts of the pages help you decide which will be best for your photos.
- Add a card kit and matching accessories pack to the mix.
- Complete your starter kit with Stampin’ Up! Project Life stamp sets to help you decorate, create titles and tag lines for your pages easily.
- Or bundle and save 15%. Select the PROJECT LIFE BUNDLES, which include the card kit, matching accessories and stamp set for one theme.
- Okay, so you’re all clued up on Project Life and what you need. Now you need to go SHOPPING Click on this link to take you directly to my Project Life shop. Simply choose your products, add to your cart and create an account to checkout. Postage for unlimited number of items is £4.95 and orders usually take 3-5 working days.
I hope this page has helped you get on your Project Life journey. Should you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org